Purpose of role
Providing comprehensive project management and general management support across a range of engineering. Working with the BU leader for EU customers to grow the business and maximise all opportunities for work in the sector/region. Assisting with the smooth running of the depot with the BU leader for EU.
Experience and qualifications required
- Experience managing mechanical engineering projects within the automotive sector particularly installations of production equipment.
- Strong general experience of mechanical engineering
- Educated to an advanced technical level in a relevant engineering discipline, (eg time-served Qualified Engineer
- Strong commercial skills and project management skills, particularly: negotiating, planning, estimating, costing and quoting.
- Strong IT (MS Office) and numeracy skills.
- Experience managing a small team and controlling, organising and motivating internal labour resources and sub-contractors.
- Knowledge of current H&S legislation & Risk Management processes.
- Good financial skills including:
– cost and budgetary controls
– accounting controls and procedures through to final accounts
- YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE USA, EITHER AS A CITIZEN, OR BE ABLE TO OBTAIN THE CORRECT WORKING VISA WITH COMPANY ASSISTANCE.
- Project Management qualification or specific training
Click here to download information pdf
Closing Date: 31st Jan 2018