Purpose of role
To work with our installation teams, assisting with all aspects of match-marking, dismantling, and installation of machinery, following the instruction of Beck & Pollitzer project supervisors, ensuring work is carried out efficiently and effectively in accordance with scheduling, health and safety requirements.
Experience and qualifications required
- Apprenticeship time served mechanical machine tool fitter
- City & Guilds, BTEC or NVQ qualification, or similar.
- CSCS Card
- Ability to read mechanical and layout drawings.
- Excellent Health & Safety knowledge and Standards
- Ability to demonstrate a pragmatic and ‘common sense’ approach to problem solving
- Fully flexible regarding working hours and days working, including weekends, out of hours.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience of working within ‘time critical’ production environments.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time effectively.
- FLT licence, including the use of jib attachment.
- Slinger banksman certification
- Overhead crane licence
- IPAF (Cherry Picker/Scissorlift licence.)
- Knowledge of lifting/rigging
- Display a flexible ‘can do’ approach
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Training and development opportunities
Click here to download information pdf
Closing Date: 31st Jan 2018