Purpose of role
- Supervision of the Company’s installation services on site to ensure optimum use of resources whilst maintaining effective cost control and excellent customer service.
- The post holder is accountable for ensuring that Health & Safety standards are maintained within the scope of the CDM requirements.
- The Supervisor and his teams presents the corporate brand of Beck & Pollitzer to the customer. It is therefore vital that the post holder demonstrates a continuing commitment to the provision of high customer service standards.
Project Location(s): Bath / Burton / Oldham
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Completion of an approved engineering training scheme.
- CSCS Card
- Ability to read mechanical and layout drawings.
- Excellent Health & Safety knowledge and Standards
- The ability to demonstrate a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Fully flexible regarding working hours and days working, including weekends, out of hours.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience of working within ‘time critical’ production environments.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Experienced in the installation, decommissioning and relocation of industrial machinery (or relevant industry).
- Working knowledge of management techniques and supervisory experience.
- Familiar with the operating characteristics of process systems.
- Time served or apprentice trained.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Training and development opportunities
Click here to download information pdf
Closing Date: 31st Jan 2018