Machinery moving and removals
As businesses grow and adapt so do their machinery requirements. This is why we offer a machine moving and relocation service to assist clients who find themselves needing to change their existing production facilities.
From internal machine moving within a factory, to the relocation of entire production facilities to other countries, we have the experience, equipment and expertise to ensure the move of your plant and equipment goes smoothly.
WE TYPICALLY OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Decommissioning of existing machinery, including removal of services and disconnection of electrical and mechanical connections
- Removal of walkways, access platforms and other infrastructure
- Removal of floor fixings
- Dismantling of machinery including documenting the process and marking components if re-assembly is required at a later stage
- Packing machinery depending on transport requirements
- Heavy lifting to remove machinery utilising our fleet of cranes, hydraulic gantries, forklifts, versa lifts and twin lifts
- Removal and loading onto transportation as necessary
- Transportation to its new location both nationally and internationally, including managing any road permits and so on
- Unloading at destination and re-installation if required (see machinery installation).
- Precise aligning and measuring using metrology
Whatever your machinery moving/removal requirements, Beck & Pollitzer has a solution to fit your needs.