Beck & Pollitzer Russia install debarking drum for ILIM
Beck & Pollitzer Russia has installed its first debarking drum for ILIM.
The project, which was in Bratsk, used a Gantry SBL 1100 to install the drum, which weighed over 300 tonnes, with a 44m length and a diameter of 55m.
A huge thank you to everyone involved, including:
- Yuriy Stepancuk (Project Manager)
- Pavel Homyakov (Engineer; Drum Assembly)
- Andrey Andreev (Welder; Engineer; Drum Welding)
- Ilya Byrlak (Gantry Engineer; Drum Relocation)
- and all of the Beck & Pollitzer fitters, welders and staff who supported this successful project.