Beck & Pollitzer can provide you with support for your automated machinery control systems.
Without control and safety systems many of the automated machinery solutions that our clients operate would simply fail. As a response to a growing need from our customers we deliver control system solutions in addition to our more established service provisions.
Our controls team has technical experience and expertise in a range of industries, including rail, automotive, petrochemical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage. This allows us to provide control system solutions catering for each client’s specific needs.
As part of our approach to working in partnership with our clients our team will always find the technical solution that best fits your operational needs and your budget. Within a service we can integrate a wide variety of equipment, including drives, PLC’s, SCADA and field instrumentation from OEMs such as Siemens, Rockwell, Schneider, Mitsubishi, Endress & Hauser and Omron.
Specific control systems services
Some of the typical services we provide are:
- Control and safety system design, engineering and manufacture to SIL 3 level
- IEC 61508 / IEC 61511 compliance
- Hardware / software based solutions
- Multi-vendor system integration
- System validation and approval
- Hi-Tec rail and tram industry depot protection systems
- Site installation and commissioning services
- Obsolescence support services
- End user training and ongoing maintenance services
- Emergency call-out support.