Beck & Pollitzer has been a key supplier to the aerospace industry for many years. We have served both end-user and component manufacturers worldwide.
This particular industry demands the highest quality engineering services. Health & Safety is a primary concern for us, which is why we commit to delivering excellence no matter how small or large the project may be. We therefore provide a comprehensive service, from moving single machine tools to the complete project management of large-scale production facilities.
Our services include:
- Large scale production and manufacturing installation
- Complete relocation
- Engine, airframe & Tier 1 suppliers
- Single machine installation
- Manufacturing plant and equipment
- Testing facilities
Gearbox test chamber installation
Beck & Pollitzer worked on a project in Turkey, installing helicopter gearbox test units.
The project – which originally started as staff support – was quickly taken over by Beck & Pollitzer entirely. The team successfully fulfilled all responsibilities, having been chosen by the client for their exemplar discipline towards eliminating risks.
The team was responsible for:
- Opening and unloading packages in the warehouse
- Unloading the packages in the mounting area according to order of installation
- Marking installation area according to approved layouts and equipment positioning
- Installation, torque and assembly of steel structures and machinery connections
The team used a 5 tons forklift and a 55 tons crane in order to complete the project.
tons of equipment used