Beck & Pollitzer strives to provide a wide range of services for its clients. Our teams of engineers and project managers are versatile and highly-skilled, which means they can apply their expertise to projects in multiple disciplines.
Although our core industries are aerospace, automotive, building products, metals, packaging and FCMG, we are also experienced with other industries and their needs. This can include anything from installations for Pharmaceutical companies, to an upgrade of fabric production equipment, to the high-risk dismantling of sensitive chemical handling machinery.
Beck & Pollitzer can adapt its expertise for a number of industries, including:
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Volatile chemicals
- Fabric production
- Ceramic production
Relocation of nitric acid plant
Beck & Pollitzer Turkey completed the disassembly of a Nitric Acid plant in Nevada, USA and its subsequent re-assembly in Kütahya, Turkey.
The team was responsible for:
- Support for disassembly of all pipework, equipment and steelwork
- Unloading of trucks and unpacking in Kütahya, Turkey
- Floor marking, aligning and levelling of equipment to agreed tolerances
- Assembly of all equipment of Nitric Acid plant
- Manufacturing and assembly of the Pipes and Steel
- Isolation of the pipes and equipment
The team comprised a Project Engineer, and 10-15 Mechanical fitters, and used a 5 tons forklift, a cherry picker and an 80 tons crane to complete the assembly.
pieces of equipment relocated