Machinery moving and removals
As well as new machinery installation we provide machinery moving and relocation services.
As businesses grow and adapt so do their machinery requirements. This is why we offer a machine moving and relocation service to assist clients who find themselves needing to change their existing production facilities.
From internal machine moving within a factory, to the relocation of entire production facilities to other countries, we have the experience, equipment and expertise to ensure the move of your plant and equipment goes smoothly.
Whilst some of our competitors may approach your project with a ‘lift and shift’ mentality we take a completely different perspective. Working in partnership with you we will minimise the disruption to your operations and provide technical guidance where possible to help streamline your new setup.
A key part of our service is listening and working in partnership with our clients to ensure not only a successful installation of the machinery but also a delivery that’s on time and on budget.
Over the last 150 years we have grown as a company and built an unrivalled knowledge of the requirements of successful machine moving. Our experience enables us to identify and troubleshoot any potential problems before they occur. This expertise together with our desire to undertake your project safely and securely means that Beck & Pollitzer are the service provider of choice.
Specific Installation Services
Here is a summary of the services we provide during a relocation or removal project:
- Here is a summary of the services we provide during a relocation or removal project:
- Decommissioning of existing machinery, including removal of services and disconnection of electrical and mechanical connections
- Removal of walkways, access platforms and other infrastructure
- Removal of floor fixings
- Dismantling of machinery including documenting the process and marking components if re-assembly is required at a later stage
- Packing machinery depending on transport requirements
- Heavy lifting to remove machinery utilising our fleet of cranes, hydraulic gantries, forklifts, versa lifts and twin lifts
- Removal and loading onto transportation as necessary
- Transportation to its new location both nationally and internationally, including managing any road permits and so on
- Unloading at destination and re-installation if required (see machinery installation).
As one of our core services we are able to assist with your installation and machinery moving needs across Europe and globally. To date we have conducted installation projects in over 45 countries.
We are particularly experienced in projects requiring dismantling in one country and then transport and installation in another.
We have managed hundreds of projects like this and our team of engineers and project managers are always keen to share their knowledge and experience with our clients.
To discuss your relocation or removal needs please contact your local office for advice and assistance.