Providing comprehensive machine installation solutions for production machinery, industrial plant and mechanical infrastructure.
We are considered by many of our clients to be the world’s experts in machinery installation services, having demonstrated our expertise by successfully delivering tens of thousands of projects over the last century.
It is this experience and expertise that allows us to confidently tackle almost any type of machine installation project, from single production machines to city-wide mechanical infrastructure.
Many projects involve us being commissioned to work with the original equipment manufacturers to install brand new machinery into state-of-the-art production facilities, however every job is different. At Beck & Pollitzer there is no such thing as a ‘typical’ project so if your job involves additional works such as decommissioning, removing existing machinery or relocating it to another site then our team of experienced engineers will undertake whatever you need them to do.
A key part of our service is listening and working in partnership with our clients to ensure not only a successful installation of the machinery but also a delivery that’s on time and on budget.
Over the years we have demonstrated our success in a wide variety of industries, from automotive plants and manufacturing environments to infrastructure installations within airports, ports and rail networks.
As a complete solutions provider our support does not end with machine installation. We also offer a maintenance and modification service to ensure that your machinery continues to operate smoothly once it has been installed.
Please take a moment to look through our case studies to see a small sample of the successful machinery installation projects that we have already delivered.
SPECIFIC INSTALLATION SERVICES
Whilst every machinery installation project is different, here are some of the more typical services that we undertake during an installation project:
- Decommissioning and removing existing machinery
- Datum surveys and alignment checks
- Preparation of foundations and footings
- Floor marking and positioning checks
- Drilling and preparation of floor fixings
- Heavy lifting into position utilising our fleet of cranes, hydraulic gantries, forklifts, versa lifts and twinlifts
- Mechanical installation including any rebuilding along with the installation of guards or ancillary equipment
- Alignment and levelling
- Installation of mechanical and electrical services, along with any ducting and ventilation systems
- Manufacturing and installing floor plates, walkways and access platforms as necessary
- Testing and pre-commissioning work
- Final commissioning work in conjunction with client and/or OEMs
- Finishing aesthetic touches
- Handover to client and documentation.
As one of our core services we are able to assist with your installation needs across Europe and globally. To date we have conducted machine installation projects in over 45 countries.
We are particularly experienced in projects requiring dismantling in one country and then transportation and installation in another.
Our team of engineers and project managers are always keen to share their knowledge and experience with our clients. They can identify the best way to deliver your installation project, as well as manage any issues at an early stage of the project.
To discuss your machine installation needs please contact your local office for advice and assistance.